Sunday 18 January 2009

Neko Case's New Single - officially available for free!

Having discovered the blogosphere about 18 months ago, I've been eagerly investigating all sorts of music I either heard a long time ago and wanted to hear again, or checked out artists I'd read about and whose music was - until now - all but impossible to obtain, and having heard it was usually glad that I hadn't parted with huge amounts of money for the original vinyl.

Very occasionally I'll download something by someone who I've never heard of, and am not usually impressed, but sometimes I find someone whose music puts a big smile on my face and makes me want to jump around like a teenager again - one of these has been Neko Case.

She's giving $5 to the Best Friends Animal Society charity for every blog which links to the giveaway download of her new single, "People Got A Lotta Nerve".

It's twangy, it's countrified, it bounces along like the Rockingbirds at their finest, she has a fabulous voice - and it's in a great cause.



Read all about it.

Download it here.

No comments: